Radio: Acura/ELS Studio Premium Audio System -inc: 10 speakers, HD radio, Siri Eyes Free, SMS, MMS text message and email capability, Song By Voice, Aha compatibility, HD Radio, SiriusXM satellite radio, Pandora compatibility, USB audio interface w/iPod integration, Bluetooth streaming audio, MP3/Auxiliary input jack and speed-sensitive volume compensation (SVC)
Acura/ELS Surround Speakers
Light Tinted Glass
Spare Tire Mobility Kit
Body-Colored Rear Bumper
Wheels: 18 x 7.5 Aluminum-Alloy
Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
Chrome Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
Programmable Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
Lease This Certified TLX! Includes Certified 7 Year/ 130000 Km Extended Warranty! Comes With 2 Proximity Keys with 2 way Remote Starters 1 Owner Lease Return! *Heated Leather Seats* *Heated Steering Wheel* *Bluetooth Audio & Calling* *Power Sunroof* *2 Way Remote Starter* *Blind Spot Monitoring* *Adaptive Cruise Control* *Lane Keep Assist* *Heated Rear Seats* *USB* *Backup Camera* *XM Satellite Radio* *Tinted Windows* 195 Point Inspection, Fresh Oil Change, Fresh Alignment, Front Brakes have 60% remaining, Rear Brakes have 40%. All Tires have 60% remaining. Full safety invoice available on the vehicle's detailed page on CrownAcura.ca What Does An Acura Certified Car Include: 1) 7 Year 130000 Km Warranty From Original In Service Date. 2) 125 Additional Point Inspection above Manitoba Safety 3) Free Carfax History Report 4) 24/7 Roadside Assistance With Acura TLC 5) 7 Day/ 1000 Km Exchange Program 6) 3 Month Complimentary Satellite Radio Subscription. Reviews: Looking for a midsize sedan with sporty handling, a roomy interior and luxury features, all within your budget? Consider the 2016 Acura TLX. It not only checks those items on your list, it also offers a smart all-wheel-drive system that helps keep you safe on both wet and dry roads. Plus, it has one of the best-sounding stereos around. If that's your kind of luxury sedan, the 2016 Acura TLX could be your next car.- Edmunds.com In crash tests, the TLX scores perfect with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, five stars in every category.-- NCTD.com The TLX is the definition of smart luxury if you value the driving experience and appreciate Acuras cutting edge technologies like 4-wheel steering or Super Handling All-Wheel Drive over the prestige bestowed by having a European badge on your cars nose. -KBB.com
Since 2006, our family owned and operated dealership has helped drivers from all over the area find, service and finance their dream car. Here you will find an exceptional selection of vehicles straight from Nissan, including the Rogue, Altima, and Sentra. In addition, you will find a wide array of Nissan Certified Pre-Owned vehicles and used vehicles in many different makes and models. Whether you are looking for new or used, or to buy or lease, at Crown Nissan you can have confidence that you will always have the highest quality choices to choose from.
All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above do not include GST, PST and any rebates, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
*Number of views in last 30 days
† Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.